Login
Register
Welcome to the Family Echo Q&A forum. In order to ask or answer questions, please ensure you
sign in at Family Echo first
.
Questions
Unanswered
Tags
Users
Ask a Question
User thecleocatra
Recent activity
All questions
All answers
Welcome to
Family Echo
Q&A. In order to ask or answer questions, please ensure you
sign in at Family Echo first
.
Before asking a question, please check the
Frequently Asked Questions
page.
Recent activity by thecleocatra
1
answer
How do I download in GEDCOM my family tree ?
answered
Sep 19
1
answer
how to delete a person marriage - incorrectly applied - note it says Cannot delete due to split..
answered
Sep 19
1
answer
Is there a way to make a box wider?
answered
Sep 17
1
answer
How can you see data about your trees?
answered
Sep 15
1
answer
How do you recover an account if Family Echo does not recognize your email?
answered
Sep 15
1
answer
How do I clear and reset my tree?
answered
Sep 14
how-to-clear-tree
1
answer
How do I delete an entry?
answered
Sep 14
1
answer
Maximum number of photo per person
answered
Sep 14
1
answer
How to maintain photo quality?
answered
Sep 11
1
answer
How can i remove a name (connected to others) entered three times?
answered
Sep 8
1
answer
how do I add ancesters beyond my parents
answered
Sep 8
1
answer
how do i add my biological mother
answered
Sep 3
1
answer
How to make edits to the order of people?
answered
Sep 3
1
answer
How do I correct Founder name
answered
Sep 1
2
answers
I have followed those steps multiple times and the photo will still not upload. What am I doing wrong?
answered
Sep 1
1
answer
Print a tree on A4 that is not blurry
answered
Aug 31
1
answer
how do change a picture?
answered
Aug 30
1
answer
how do i delete a name entered in error
answered
Aug 30
1
answer
How do I change the relationship between partners from ex-partner to married?
answered
Aug 26
relationships
1
answer
Why is the tree showing the wrong name?
answer edited
Aug 24
...