Welcome to the Family Echo Q&A forum. In order to ask or answer questions, please ensure you sign in at Family Echo first.
Welcome to Family Echo Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

In order to ask or answer questions, please ensure you sign in at Family Echo first.

Before asking a question, please check the Frequently Asked Questions page.

How to change a partner from ex to current?

0 votes
My father in law was married twice - his first wife died and he later married my mother in law, but she is showing up as and ex wife.  How can I change this to accurately reflect the fact that they are still married 56 years later?
asked Oct 1, 2018 by melbeaury@icloud.com (120 points)

6 Answers

–1 vote

That sounds awkward!



Run 3 online.


answered Oct 1, 2018 by abcvenus (260 points)
–3 votes

This is an amazing story about life and marriage. I also want to live happily ever after with a person so I communicate on a Dating site online https://meetville.com/catalog/us/cg-11-lgbt/6717/lesbian. I like to meet and get to know the person in correspondence it speaks about his mental qualities. So I hope I have a date soon.

answered Oct 6, 2018 by Verolla (100 points)
–2 votes
Perhaps you should not interfere...
answered Oct 9, 2018 by TomClark (160 points)
0 votes
If you select "change or delete" in your father's information panel you can set who is the current partner.
answered Oct 11, 2018 by Nevi (140 points)
–3 votes

Play this free games mahjongg titans game and test your skill,and i am sure you easily to play this game,just click here this visit Mahjongg titans free online and i am sure you you fully enjoyed play this simple online mahjong game.

answered Nov 15, 2018 by garix1234 (200 points)
+2 votes

I"m finding that you cannot change the link from Partner to Ex or vice versa. I think it's a limitation in the system. Once you define an Ex, The link between the partners cannot be changed. The only way to display this accurately would be to delete the Ex link, and redefine that person as a Partner. But if you have children defined, you would lose them and have to redefine them too. 


answered Nov 18, 2018 by amiller824 (560 points)